My first

my last, my everything?

Monday, March 05, 2007

tired...

Have you ever had the feeling of being tired? I mean proper tired, like only students can get? And when you're that tired, knowing that you can't sleep before you've finished the thing you're doing, which you should have done the day before, but then you had another thing you had to do.... The only way to keep awake is to drink RedBull, lots of redbull.... the feeling of not being able to sleep even if you could have the presentation ready a couple of hours earlier than expected.
That's me, that's now... I feel like I'm doing the same thing before every presentation, and it is not because I'm leaving everything to the last minute, coz I do work continiusly (if that's even a word). I think back to the time when I was working, not being a student... When you finished at work, you could rest... I don't miss it, I love this. Love the fact that I have to sit up, night after night... Trying to improve my presentations (and yes, I have ALOT of them). I even want to do this when i grow up.... That's a good sign. I made myself smile... woohooo

Back to work then:D

j

3 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

hehe, sure.. love it.. ehme..
if we're havin a lecture in irony :D hehe ;) ther ther.. ittl soon be over, so your brain can relax from all the redbull :D

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger sjanique said...

i am actually not ironic, I do like this. I really enjoy sitting up, knowing that everyone is asleep, and i just have this to worry about. It is a really nice way of working, if you ask me...

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

sure.. i can undestand a bit... when it comes to the conclution that people often very much want to chat while online.., so working after midnight.. is often progressive :) i defenently understand the logic there :) hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home