My first

my last, my everything?

Saturday, April 01, 2006

I miss my island

Well, techincally it's not MY island... but I've grown up there... And I'm going home in about 105 hours........ :)
Yes, I do count down. And I don't like sailing yachts...

But I like the library, and I like to pretend that I'm working. Well, I do like to work as well, but... I don't work all the time:)
I like the sun in Boro. It's springtime now:D

I don't like groupwork, not right now anyway

And I miss my friends back home... But I'll miss my friends from here when I'm home as well

hmmm

I'm almost finished with my first year here..... scary

I don't want to do my homework now!

3 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hehe
ok.

kommer til å savne deg og jenta mi ;-)

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger sjanique said...

aaw:)

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Tonje said...

Time for an update? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home