My first

my last, my everything?

Saturday, March 17, 2007

I have a dream...




I have a dream, I want to make my own studio, my own design studio.... And I have found my location. Or I have found two places I want to make it actually. Depending on if I can buy my house or not... That picture shows my house, or it was my great-grandma's house... I remember when I was young I used to sit on that stone thing(don't actually know the english word) just enjoying the seasons. I really want to buy that house, I want to live there.
And that barn comes with the house. As there is people renting the house at the time, I would really like to start and make the barn into a studio... The loft of it. It would be briliant, and if my Farfar would let me, I'll start this easter. So if anyone has suggestion or ideas when it comes to making your own design studio, I'd love to hear about it! At time being, it is a bit of a mess in there, but I'll tidy it up:)
And if people want to help me, let me know... I'll buy the alcohol and the food, and it could be a great social evening:)

:D

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh. love the photos.. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home