My first

my last, my everything?

Saturday, March 24, 2007

breakfast

I'm making pancakes for breakfast today, with bacon! Just to be nice actually, coz I'm bringing them to the Library... well, it is not nice to bring food there, we are not allowed. And the women who works there are going to come over and say with a angry voice; 'it is not allowed to eat food in the Library, and you can only have bottled drinks...' And then they look at you until you cover up your food, they know as well as I know that the food is still there... But I don't think they care, as long as they are not tempted. I think they would like to taste some pancakes, but I won't give them any... Because last time I was there, they wouldn't even let me eat grapes, and grapes are not classed as FOOD... Not in my head, it is more like healthy cocolate, and we are allowed to eat cocolate there....
But, anyway... I'm going to make some pancakes, and I'm bringings them to the library, and we are going to eat them while we are hiding from the angry ladies... Oh I'm so looking forward to this:D

J

1 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

stå på krava du jannicke.
fekk veldig lyst på pannekake sjølv ej no.. nam nam.. kos dej på biblioteket.. og frist dei sure damene der.. 8-)

klem Anne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home