My first

my last, my everything?

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I won

I like the feeling of winning... especially if the other person give up:) But I couldn't be SMUG for too long, coz i am back with my computer, trying to write 3000 words about a toothpaste dispenser... Luuuucky meeee
I have just had a cup of coffee, but might go to bed anyway...to see if I can sleep. Coz tomorrow will be a looooong loooong day. I have to finish my report, which will take a while... I have to finish my models/prototypes..... I have to take pictures of all of this... I have to create a presentation...... I have got 31 hours left....

It is possible, but I am not sure if it is possible if i sleep... Oh i have to go and do some work-out tomorrow as well, so there is 90 minutes gone....


ah, I have to sleep...

1 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

hey hey... how are you keepin up.. stikker hem no i påsken.. men e grådig interesert i ka så skjer med oppgavene dine dåeh :D spennende :) sende meg den derre leken din .. så kan eg pønte på psd'en :D hehe ;) anytime... kose deg i feri'en no dåeh :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home