My first

my last, my everything?

Thursday, April 19, 2007

to do list

I am a profound fan of to-do lists.... I can spend all my time just writing them...However, I do not always enjoy doing the things that I have written down though....

But what if I tell ALL the people reading this blog about my to-do list.. the one I have now to the end of this semester? Wouldn't that make me have to do all the things I have said that I'd do? I think it will... So here it goes... this is my

TO-DO list:

*make an animation of my fuel-cell

*make a model of the kitchen`(we are getting there....)

*come up with a design for my project-module

*make a lay-out for my portofolio

*make a CAD-portofolio in either Powerpoint or another appropriate program

*write a report in CAD about what I want to do with my third year

*hand in my library-books(DONE 22nd of April)

*pay the fine from the library for handing my books in late...(DONE 22nd of April, £3.30)

*be the slave for the third-year student, for her major-project

*write a reflective report about being a slave

*research on interaction

*work with the interaction of my fuel-cell

*research on usability

*work with the usability of my fuel-cell

*send my parcel to Veronica, I'm so sorry babe, I did not forget you....

*print out the kitchen drawings (done 23 of April)

*look for concert-tickets for the 7th of July

*think of a gift to my mum

*dress up as a pirate....(DONE 22nd of April....AAAARRRRRRR)

*drink some alcohol

*make the ground-source heat pump in I-Deas

*get I-Deas to work....

*convince the Uni that I-Deas is SHITE

*write a good CV

*join the learnhowtowriteacv thingy

*stop reading blogs all the time

*stop spending so much time on facebook!

*check my bank account....:S

*burn out all the things from the first year from uni, and delete it at my uni space

*give my landlord the name of one of my new room mate

*find another room mate

*START WORKING!!


Well, I see you after I've finished this SHORT list... I'll try to update it as I go

J

14 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jiiiiiZZ, im not gonna bother you... hehe ;) and sorry for sending you mail yesterday, just continiue working :D hehe

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger sjanique said...

did you send me mail???....

:)

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger sjanique said...

oh, ooops, yes you did....

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, it was a long list what you must do, but I like that yo are looking for possible concert at 7th July :o)
hug and SMASK

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger sjanique said...

Hehehe, but there are nothing on the 7th though... Just to let you know

 
At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

når d gjelder ditt punkt nr 18 på din "to do list" så e ønske en koselig tid sammens i Oslo, me mine trivelige døttre og mann ;o)

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger sjanique said...

hehehe, jauda.....bli no sikkert det da:P Men, må no likavel finne nokke da, eller hur?

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

snille barn, som æ HAR, e å mitt videre ønske, :o)
ellers e æ jo blitt så mange år at æ he alt.......matrielle ting ;-)

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger sjanique said...

hahaha, oki....skal tru på dej ej....

 
At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe, søt samtale assa... aldri lett å vite ka en ska gi forreldre:) eg printa ut dissertation min og bandt den sammen... i gave *ler* hehehehehehe

 
At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

d va lur plan, gjær d du me Janke, allså slik som Øyvind gjor :o)

 
At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mæn æ lurte litt på ka æ får da,:) veit ikje helt ka dissertation e ;(, øyboar som æ e,:o) dåkker bor på ei større øy, me mange rare og vanskelige ord :o) håpe dåkker kan hjelpe mæ

 
At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hejhej,ska forklare eg:) Dissertation er som en hovedoppgave i research, noe hun har jobba hardt med å kunne fullføre, som en faktatekst:) E du heldig skrev hun om noe interesant :D hehe, men det tror eg no... hu e flink!

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger sjanique said...

heldigvis for dokke so e ej faktisk berre andre klassing da, og dissertation min skriv eg ikkje før neste år:P
Kanskje ej skal gi dej essayen min?
eller en go portefolio? Øyvind, lyst å hjelpe mej å lage potfolio?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home