My first

my last, my everything?

Saturday, May 05, 2007

i'll keep it to remember...

can you keep something to remember to prevent you from doing the same thing again? Or to prevent you from saying something stupid again, and again? Can you keep it to proove to yourself that you did wrong? Or can you even keep it until you are sure that you have fixed it?

I got a kiss on the cheek yesterday, it made me really smile, for a long time:) Yes, i know I did ask for it.... And I also know that when i meet some of my other friends I always get kisses on the cheek, coz that's the way we say hi, but this wasn't like that:) So, I got a kiss on the cheek yesterday:D

I also made a green smiley face on the calf of my friend..... i did write something too, but what can't be seen, it isn't meant to be seen or something;)

And I HAVE CHOCOLATE

this is about the highlights of my weekends.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home