My first

my last, my everything?

Sunday, September 23, 2007

hmmmmm, back again

and what a great start to my last year. This will be a good year.

I know I know, by looking at my to do list that I wrote before the summer I should have learned to start early with stuff, and try not to leave everything to the last minute! But, hey... where's the fun in that??

The scary thing with this, is that I now sort of have to decide what I want to do next year.... I might do a master, and I might not. It all depends, and I don't even know what it depends on.. But we will see.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I'm back in Boro, and that I probably will be keeping this blog more up to date, now that I get so much more to do!

Also, I wanted to say to Veronica, miss you. We have to meet again soon.
And Jannicke, come and visit me soon, it is really good here! (promise)
Anne, have fun travelling, and tell Mikal to be nice to you.
Morten, write me a mail! I want to go to NZ
Kristin, sorry about the coffee we never got to have.
Frank og Jannen, you're both soon to be one year older than me:P
Tone, i'm sorry, I'll make it up to you hun
Maria, don't speed on your new vespa
Anyway, all of you and those I didn't mention.... I will be a pain for the next year. I will send you drafts of my dissertation... all the time......I hope you'll forgive me for that;)

All the best from Boro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home